THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what Kirk's doing playing that system again - It's like he didn't watch that first game Vs city?!?

Be interesting to see what he has to say after that crapshow.

The thing is, it was left for a while before he deleted it, so it was very easy for people to screen shot it etc, as put Sarvar was angry as hell last week, so putting it in the open looks even worst lol
I hope these results are due to who they have played but I thought we had brought in some top talent ourselves this window. Is it a case of just not clicking yet or have they done a Brands and overpaid for tripe lol

I hope these results are due to who they have played but I thought we had brought in some top talent ourselves this window. Is it a case of just not clicking yet or have they done a Brands and overpaid for tripe lol
They are defo due to who we have played, but we are trying a system that we are not use to and may get away with it v the lesser teams, but playing it v the top 2 who are in the top 3 every year, [with players out of place and our actual right back injured] is a big NO, The players we have bought are top class but seems Kirk didnt learn from his mistakes 1st half of the City game and then did it again today, we got away with only been 1 down at HT but didnt off course in the end-the next 2 are teams Everton should beat but actually drew 3 of the games and won 1 of the 4 games home and away last season

What he say?
While the game was going on, he was very angry last week, so i can imagine saying it during the game he is a lot more angry today lol

1631455958461.png

Status
Not open for further replies.