THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Women have asked to have the game saturday called off due to the Virus

Everton Women’s scheduled away match at Aston Villa on Saturday 8 January has been postponed following FA approval as a result of an increase in positive COVID-19 cases in the Blues squad.

Upon the team’s return from the winter break, several positive coronavirus cases were detected within the Everton squad including players and staff.

Due to a significant number of players being unavailable as a result of COVID-19 cases, the Club regrettably requested this weekend’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League match to be postponed.

Details of the rearranged fixture will be confirmed on Everton Club channels in due course.

vaccination rates in women's football just before Xmas across The WSL + Championship was 80% of players and 90% of staff are double vaccinated. FA have instructed clubs to promote for players + staff to receive booster through NHS

So the 18 year old keeper does sign, like i said not long ago before the actual keeper we did sign lol

Everton have signed Iceland international goalkeeper Cecilía Rán Rúnarsdóttir on a three-year deal until the end of June 2024.

The 18-year-old joins from Swedish club KIF Örebro where she will remain on loan for the rest of this year before joining the Blues in January 2022.

Despite turning 18 only last month, Rúnarsdóttir has been capped three times by Iceland after making her debut in March 2020 when she started in a 1-0 win over Northern Ireland, becoming her nation’s youngest goalkeeper.

It’s amazing to sign for Everton,” Rúnarsdóttir told evertontv. “Everton is a big club and you can see with the players they are signing that they are building big.

“I’m just so thankful I’m going to be a part of it.

“Obviously, I’m very young but I have a lot of experience playing senior football which helps.

“I feel like I’ve gained a lot of maturity in the game.

“They have the squad and the environment to do that.”

Rúnarsdóttir came through the academy at Icelandic club UMF Afturelding, breaking into the senior side at the age of 15 and helping them win the third division title before moving to Fylkir for the following two seasons.

In March this year, the teenager moved to Swedish outfit KIF Örebro.

“We first identified Cecilia 18 months ago as a long-term target and have kept tabs with her development ever since,” revealed Everton manager Willie Kirk.

“We felt now was the right time to make a long-term commitment to her and I’m delighted it’s been agreed.

“Cecilia has huge potential and I’m excited about playing our part in that.

“First of all, though, we are putting our trust in KIF Örebro.

“We are pleased she will be continuing her football there and we think it’s a good club for her to keep developing and take the next step as she prepares herself for WSL football.

“Our goalkeeping coach, Ian McCaldon has already spoken with Cecilia a number of times and will also help develop her from afar.”

Our new young keeper Rán Rúnarsdóttir will not join this month, she cannot get a VISA still which is the reason she never came in the summer, and again will go on Loan

Everton’s signing of Hanna Bennison in August, is the most expensive international transfer of 2021,from any team in the world, Everton have a Very tough game Sunday home to the Champions Chelsea which is Live on the FA Player at 1pm, a team that they never usually beat or even draw against in the league

Everton’s signing of Hanna Bennison in August, is the most expensive international transfer of 2021,from any team in the world, Everton have a Very tough game Sunday home to the Champions Chelsea which is Live on the FA Player at 1pm, a team that they never usually beat or even draw against in the league

Do you know how much we paid for her mate?

Hanna Bennison shot saved/Hits bar on about 10mins, Gauvin also hit bar with header on 30mins, Everton despite been on top the 1st half somehow went in
1-0 behind at HT, then we go 2-0 down, and a minute later somehow miss a sitter in the 6 yard box with Sevecke hitting over, though i dont think she expected it, we then go 3 down late on due to error with Izzy missing ball and i think an OG - 2nd west ham goal below was miles offside as well but somehow give

1642976120440.png

1642976023092.png

Status
Not open for further replies.