THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Brosnan had a bit of a howler for Australia's first goal against the Rep. of Ireland last night, as the ball spun off her hands into the goal. She was unlucky for the second goal, as she was already diving and a deflection took the ball over her. A good 3-2 win for Ireland. Australia had Sam Kerr playing, but Hayley Raso was injured.
She did, i was watching that along with so many of our other Girls in action, she should have saved it, very unlucky with the 2nd, Great free kick by Emslie for scotland though as well, kenza and Gauvin didnt play for France etc-only Galli Bjorn and emslie played a full 90mins out of our players [and off course the Ireland keeper]

Game v Birmingham Women, saturday morning 11.30am ko-one of the earliest kick offs we have had is Live on Sky Sports, if any want to watch it. I will be there to see us hopefully get our 1st win v a team that have not won in 17 games in the league since November last year

Game v Birmingham Women, saturday morning 11.30am ko-one of the earliest kick offs we have had is Live on Sky Sports, if any want to watch it. I will be there to see us hopefully get our 1st win v a team that have not won in 17 games in the league since November last year

Hope there's a good turn out for the girls. Hopefully will get to a couple this season myself when I'm not in work.

Kirk could be in real trouble If we don't win today.

Back to 4-3-3 but we've started very slowly.

Dali and Galli look decent, but were a bit ropey at the back.

The outfielders are getting more talented but it's hilarious how bad the keepers still are.

Bit harsh, it deflects off the defender doesnt it?

great that this game is early KO, meaning fans/kids can go watch this and then go watch the 3pm game too.

Just clocked the score now. Good result and two subs scoring which hopefully shows the manager displaying some tactical acumen. No 5 at the back either, which is nice.

What was the reason for loads of stoppage time? Everyone ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.