That goal deserves its own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why's everyone laughing at me saying costa is better? he's proven at champions league level, ripped the league apart in his first season over here last season and has been doing the same this season once mourinho finally went. He's a world class striker, it's not like i've said heskey's better than lukaku.

I'd not swap him for lukaku, just imo he's a tad bit better - but he's in his prime and lukaku's only 22.

As Azul often mentions the under 30's are an odd bunch, they just see a boss striker, slotting for fun. Us, over thirties, have suffered numerous false dawns, AJ, BT, Jelavic, the names list is longer than Azuls travel tales.

As Azul often mentions the under 30's are an odd bunch, they just see a boss striker, slotting for fun. Us, over thirties, have suffered numerous false dawns, AJ, BT, Jelavic, the names list is longer than Azuls travel tales.
Great post.
My dad tonight, just said no other striker he has seen would have scored that.
And he's seen all our boss ones bar Dixie.

That'll do for me.

i think he's definitely think that would be because he's playing for a club not in europe and demand a move.
Your still thinking old Everton mate.
It's tough to get your head round a pyar billionaire owner I grant you.

New boss won't have it.
I'm expecting a big deal for Rom announced mate..

Your still thinking old Everton mate.
It's tough to get your head round a pyar billionaire owner I grant you.

New boss won't have it.
I'm expecting a big deal for Rom announced mate..

ha nope - rom should be a respectful tit, admit martinez has improved his game vastly, sit down, take a pay cut and convince a few of his belg mates courtois, alderweireld and de bruyne that everton is where it's at.

ha nope - rom should be a respectful tit, admit martinez has improved his game vastly, sit down, take a pay cut and convince a few of his belg mates courtois, alderweireld and de bruyne that everton is where it's at.
Courtois ?

Sake lad.

He's gash. Should stick to the Novak lookalike side job he has.

Won't feature in Goal of the Season though, as he doesn't play for one of the Sky darlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.