Thank You Bill Kenwright Plane Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter is the same, their is no pre-requisite to posting on here, so I'm not sure the results are overly mis-leading and I firmly believe the momentum is growing.

From talking to folk at games home and away, I'd agree that momentum is growing, but twitter and other places online, tend to attract much the same type of user. Basically we're all a bit gobby, and the middle of the road folk tend to swerve the issue because a lot of them have some sympathy with Bill.

I think a lot are pro-change without being anti-Bill, which is something to bear in mind when folk are trying to persuade fans to support initiatives to force change.

Great move from those fans.
Agree that whilst GOT is a superb place to debate, not sure it's a true representative of the whole fanbase.
Purely for being an Evertonian, Bill has my support. Sure, a sale is inevitable for us to improve however it's clear that he's appointed a couple of brilliant managers and guided if nothing else to a far more stable, financial position.

All a bit unsavoury this really isn't it?

It is. I support the idea of a new board and owner, but I thought the anti-board plane was crass and ill-advised, and this pro-Kenwright one is equally as crass and divisive, and just widens the gap between Blues. There's just no need.

I suspect this is gonna be a cunning plan from the Stephen K fella to coincide with the appointment of Villas new french manager. He's arranged for the banner to be attached to a German war plan and Villa will be ordered by Garde to surrender before kick off.

John Woods and Robert Earl. Without them Kenwright couldnt afford the club.
lol 2 fat waste of spaces that have brought nothing to the club.

Earls only been to 1 match FFS, hes just chilling in his mansion with his hollywood freinds waiting to make a tonne of money if we get sold

Status
Not open for further replies.