Televised Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Patrick

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Anyone know what the craic is with Season Ticket holders getting matchday passes to access to the Sky games ?

No. Are they worth watching by the way? It is a matter of opinion of course. Two Man Utd friends were split one for and one against. Heaven help us if next season follows suit i.e. without crowds.

You're allowed two NOWTV Passes arent you with your season ticket? You'd seemingly have to see how in T&C it's in the email.

As for @everton1953 I reckon they'll begin to phase it start/end October. Miss 2-3 home games.

I’ve not heard that season ticket holders get matchday passes for SKY games. When or how was it announced? There’s no mention of it in my ST renewal.

From the club website- doesn't say when the codes will be emailed though;

Free selected games for Everton Season Ticket Members

If you are an Everton Season Ticket Member, you are eligible to watch selected games for free on Sky.

Sky are offering every Season Ticket Member two 24-hour matchday passes to watch Sky Sports via NowTV. Fans can select any day they wish at short notice and just have to visit nowtv.com and use a code which will be emailed to them by the Club.

9E6C9853-F078-4C77-9653-92EC0AF96148.jpeg

Efc v Leicester,
Efc v Spurs, both SKY, subscription only.
Efc v Soton Amazon, free, no subscription required.
Efc v Wolves, SKY free (SKY PICK C11 freeview).

Status
Not open for further replies.