Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is understood that he is currently considering a new contract offer from Shanghai, which will guarantee he earns £30m a year.

Surely he will stay in China
He’ll be absolutely set for life already, all depends if he wants the opportunity to prove himself at the highest level or keep raking in twice the amount we’d pay... fair play either way tbh

Known to the club from interview 7 years ago, clearly Kenwright influence.

Have to say, pretty underwhelmed by the appointment. He's less divisive that any other suggestion, which I suppose is a plus.

6 jobs in 6 years is a worry. He's taken two jobs outside of Europe while still relatively young as a manager which doesn't say much for his ambitions, he's followed the money.

Not convinced he's a better appointment than those others mooted. Certainly not the 'top coach' many had hoped for. He's just an unknown quantity for the fans to pin their hopes on, and hope is what we need.

Hopefully we don't dawdle on this one and get him sat in the stands for the Chelsea game. 1st game at Old Trafford, baptism by fire.
You must be joking. If this came to pass he would be another disastrous mercenary looking for a quick buck.

I'm hoping this is just agent bull [Poor language removed] for leverage for a new contract in China... has to be right? RIGHT.....

You must be joking. If this came to pass he would be another disastrous mercenary looking for a quick buck.

Yeah, like I said mate, I'm massively underwhelmed if this is who it is. Not convinced, but he seems who the club are going for. And there isn't much time for the fans to make their opinions known to sway the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.