Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

His record of going to random clubs shows he’s a real mercenary. It would be a typically poor decision by the club but luckily it’s Sky chatting wham anyway.

I take it back, please join us Vitor.
express, telegraph & talksport are running this too, might have legs

I did it but can't find it. :rant:

Edit: Just seen you have it. Good work C.

PicsArt_12-05-10.30.12.jpg

If everton hire this manager they are doomed. You are taking someone with zero premier league experience while in an extremely precarious situation. Would be an absolute terrible decision
Martinez had PL experience, Koeman had PL experience, Sam had PL experience, Silva had PL experience, but we definitely need a manager with PL experience coz its worked so well for us recently.

If everton hire this manager they are doomed. You are taking someone with zero premier league experience while in an extremely precarious situation. Would be an absolute terrible decision

I'm not advocating him but this idea that you must have Premier League experience is a load of crap tbh (and this is a route I know Everton have gone down with Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and Silva)

Klopp, no experience in the PL, Pep, no experience in the PL, Mourinho had no experience in the PL (3 of the best managers in the PL)

Martinez had experience and was crap. Koeman had experience and was crap. Silva had experience and was crap.

The tried and trusted "Premier league experience" has got us absolutely nowhere.

Edit : forgot about Lampard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.