Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get an Everton tattoo any recomendations of where to go

..... My recommendation is no silly spelling mistakes.

1534639547001.png

Different tattooist can have a slightly different Everton crest template to work from, you want to see the one they have done first. Also don't go to the cheapest tattooist, go to a good one

Just use a biro. By the time it washes off the novelty will have gone / you'll have changed your mind / you'll have looked hard / you'll have made that statement to yourself / you'll have been unique like all the others / you'll still have money for other things / you wont have regrets / not be a narcissist .... whatever. :coffee:

...reminded of the bloke in the US who’s mates thought he had ‘Missi’ tattooed on his manhood but the blokes girlfriend said it was actually ‘Mississippi’.

...reminded of the bloke in the US who’s mates thought he had ‘Missi’ tattooed on his manhood but the blokes girlfriend said it was actually ‘Mississippi’.

Now that is donkey years old.:rolleyes:

Me I know I am an Evertonian why do I need or would need a tattoo?

Now that is donkey years old.:rolleyes:

Me I know I am an Evertonian why do I need or would need a tattoo?
My nephew went to Thailand on holiday with a group of mates a few years ago. Seven of them were Evertonians. One night when they were off their heads they decided to go to a tattooist and get Everton tattooed on their big toe. Each of them would get an individual letter. My nephew has a big "E" on his big toe. WTF:)

Status
Not open for further replies.