Talking Toffee, Youtube Channel for Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partadam

Player Valuation: £50k
Talking Toffee

Recently I restarted my EFC Video Blog on Youtube. My aim is to create a place on Youtube for Evertonians to discuss all things Everton. Let me know what you think.

I'm unable to share the direct link, but search Talking Toffee on youtube if interested.

Like, Comment, Subscribe & Share... Much appreciated, feedback welcome.

I'm sorry but how about an introduction to who you are first in the new members thread. You expect us to all watch your channel without knowing your innermost thoughts on key issues like, Do you like pineapple on pizza? Who do you prefer at centre half? Drenthe sign or not? Is Nik really a homosexual or is he just very girly? Ffs a bit of flirting is needed before going straight for the foof!!

Have you seen the comments on youtube lid? Its jam full of beauts and 12 year olds blaspheming all over the show.

BAN HIM D/D.

Too right. Best stick here for reasoned debate on all the most important issues (cheese on toast, pineapple etc) and a healthy dose of concealed images of animals bumming (lacking recently, I feel I should point out).

No other place on youtube, but many other places on the internet, not to mention podcasts.

Considering the fact you're making video, make sure your images have content. You're not an eyesore, but i don't want to look at you for 10 minutes in one take. Add some other things to watch, film it in several segments, make it a "show" with a few regular features, like "on this day 30 years ago" or "players everyone knows are ****" , or whatever!

Makes me want to open an internet forum about Everton football club so we can discuss things about our club? WHOS WITH ME?!

Status
Not open for further replies.