Talents like Stones & Barkley,that we can sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssassinM10

Player Valuation: £50k
In a world of football talents,Top U21 players that we can 'realistically' buy or have a possibility of buying.
I am sure you guys can list many other top talents (but should have realistic chance of signing them)
Centre backs:-

Doria,19,Botafogo,Brazil
Aymeric Laporte,19, Athletic Bilbao,France
Eder Alvarez Balanta,20,River Plate,Columbia

Midfielders:-

Adam Maher,20,PSV,Dutch
Ravel Morrison,20,West ham,England
Hakan Calhanoglu,19,Hamburg,Turkey

Forwards/Wingers:-

Juan Iturbe,20,Porto,Argentina
Vinicius Araujo,20,Cruzeiro,Brazil
Angel Correa,18,San Lorenzo,Argentina

fm14-announced.jpg

Ravel Morrison? Seriously? There's a wasted pile of potential if there ever was one.

Here are my two shouts (damn good ones too)...

-Sam Byram, 20, Leeds United, Englad, RB
-Zakaria Bakkali, 18, PSV Eindhoven, Belgium, RW

Ravel Morrison? Seriously? There's a wasted pile of potential if there ever was one.

Here are my two shouts (damn good ones too)...

-Sam Byram, 20, Leeds United, Englad, RB
-Zakaria Bakkali, 18, PSV Eindhoven, Belgium, RW

Problems regarding Bakkali and his contract negotiations at PSV i believe, they wont improve wages or something

In a world of football talents,Top U21 players that we can 'realistically' buy or have a possibility of buying.
I am sure you guys can list many other top talents (but should have realistic chance of signing them)

Doria,19,Botafogo,Brazil

Adam Maher,20,PSV,Dutch

Laporte is going to Barcelona for £29.5m, Bill will offer Bilbao Osman and 15% shares in the new stadium.

Apart from Ravel morrison, everyone else on that list would cost you at least 15mil and over.

To be honest if you have heard of a youngster then they will probably cost a lot of money to sign.

What we need is the stones approach, sign a kid noone has ever heard of and do it that way.

As an aside, someone like Daniel De Silva, who we've been in for before are the players we should be looking at signing. Not sure whether he actually ended up signing with them, but Roma were rumoured to have signed him for around 2.5mil euros. Think initially it was a work permit issue as he hadn't played any age group international games at age 15, but he's since been selected for the u20s so that wouldn't be an issue. Would be a good kind of player to look at going in for.

Doria,19,Botafogo,Brazil

Adam Maher,20,PSV,Dutch

Come on now lad, you must know the rules by now. I will forgive you on this occasion but in future we need the following before we can make a decision on the players

1: FIFA 14 Stats

2: FM 14 Stats

3: Youtube montage with cheesy euro trance song

4: Can he play in a non-ventilated shirt??

5: Does he have a massive wang??

Status
Not open for further replies.