Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir I just dont want Yanks who have no interest in owning the club other than to milk us as an investment.

Forget Moshiri - does this group sound like they can make us a successful club when they are a bunch of Goldman Sach / Trump loving frat boys?
My comment wasn't about that, it was about your utter tediousness in regards to benitez.

12th was under Carlo Ancelotti who the fans universally wanted as manager and 16th (once again) is universally accepted as a crap season.

If you think Kenyon and his Yank asset strippers will have us top 6-7 then I'll av whatever you're smoking !
Once again, Jimmy, you seem to think it is impossible to hold two separate opinions on two things so I'll break it down for you:

Moshiri = bad owner
Yanks = probably bad owners

I heard about what must be this a few weeks back so looks like there was something in it. Would be nice to have competency in ownership and exec leadership, it’s been a while.

Getting in bed with horrendous Yankee Doodle capitalists fleecing the CUSTOMERS ain’t so great though. Hope the whole league just goes bust.

Just fixed that for you Chico.

My comment wasn't about that, it was about your utter tediousness in regards to benitez.

Most of our fans only turned on Moshiri because of his Benitez appointment.

They clearly weren't arsed 12-18 months earlier when they were singing spirit of the bloos when he appointed Carlo Ancelotti and signed James Rodriguez.

As I said its short sightedness and a lot will regret wanting him gone for any old brass who lifts their skirt up at us.

The thing I’m worried about is Moshiri was a bad owner but at least we could stay in the premier league as all that money kept us up.

If we don’t get backed, our scouts will look at even worse players and relegate us.

Doubt there's anything in it considering the stadium isn't done. They could factor into the mid but doubt Moshiri sells

Status
Not open for further replies.