Sussex Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Littlehampton, about half hour/forty five minutes from Brighton! Are you in a supporters group at all or do you go alone? I go to most of the London aways but struggle to get to Goodison much!

Brighton based Evertonian here!
I go to the majority of London away games albeit sometimes on the home end!!
Visit Goodison 2/3 times a season tops.

Nah I'm not in a supporters club or anything. I've got family and mates still in Liverpool I just moved down so I stay there over the weekend etc.

Near-ish Brighton/Eastbourne here! I know there used to be supporter's group when my dad used to take me, but recently found it hard to get the time and money. Always go Fulham away, but agree a supporter's club still running would be more than handy!

I have a thread on here somewhere about fans in Brighton / surrounding area. Quite a few of us meet up for games at a pub in Brighton. Go to a few homes and London aways. Southampton last season was good. There is a good crowd I am in the process of trying to set up an official club through Everton. Anyone interested in being part of it let me know sussexeverton@live.com

Last edited:

Meeting at the King & Queen Pub this Saturday (for those who cant get tickets!) to watch the Cup game. The pub is five minutes walk from Brighton Train Station. If you just ask where the old stein is the pub is in that area of the City. Any problems finding it then message me on here for my mobile number. Hopefully a good turn out as usual!

Littlehampton, about half hour/forty five minutes from Brighton! Are you in a supporters group at all or do you go alone? I go to most of the London aways but struggle to get to Goodison much!

this thread is freaking me out. I used to live in Littlehampton for 15 years and Brighton for 8years. The king and queen was my old local.

Status
Not open for further replies.