Homepage Article Survey Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Have just been put on the front page.

Just over 7,000 completed the survey - big thanks to everyone who completed and/or shared it.

Just over 7,000 completed the survey - big thanks to everyone who completed and/or shared it.

Not a surprise in there.

What would be a surprise is if the Board / Ownership acted on it.

Whilst Dyche has done okay I am surprised at his 96% rating, we stayed up by the skin of our teeth and he defo made more than 4% mistakes, the rest of the survey is as damning as expected. 😂

7000 is a good sample size by any standards.

Fair play to all.

That's the state of the league. Bit of luck and a handful of decent additions, we might not be far off
Looking at giving Davies a new contract isn’t giving me much hope neither is maguire, weghorst rumours. And I think the league will be much stronger than last seasons, if Newcastle make the right signings they will be up there again and I suspect Spurs, chelsea will do better and believe villa and Brighton will have decent seasons again that leaves 1 spot for 10th can’t see it but time will tell I think top 10 is very optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.