Supersub of the Year 2010-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinchFarmBlue

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Coleman,Gueye and Beckford have naturally been spoken about extensively on the forum in recent weeks. I expect each of them to have a degree of influence on games this season mostly from the bench,initially at least. Who for you will offer the most key contributions out of the 3 after coming on over the season?

I would at first thought choose Beckford, but if Gueye can cope with the pace of the Prem he could match him for goals as key contributions by way of assists or key passes as his own key contributions (ie not match Beckford for goals scored which would be way over optimistic)

That said, if Beckford comes out flying in the 1st few months he could be less of a supersub and more 1st team starter going into New Year- so could be down to just Coleman and Gueye then for the accolade. Coleman if he gets a chance early doors and enough minutes could also have a share in assists- so my best guess is they will each have a similar amount of key contributions in their own way (injuries permitting of course).

Bily may come into the frame, but really looking at our fringe players who have the pace to take advantage of tiring defenders later on in games. Just interested to hear peoples thoughts really.:)

I'd love to see Coleman start, but I can't see it happening, so I predict a Super sub Seamie.

Beckford too; his pace at the end of a game could be useful.

Rodwell.

You heard it here first.

A very good shout actually.

All told Moyes sub decisions should have a massive impact on our season with the options available and to be fair he's not got many more wrong than the Citeh and Spurs home gamesfrom a few seasons ago- so this is where he can really earn his £'s this year if games are not going our way.

definitely going to be big Vic Anichebe, power and pace causes hell to tired legs,this, by the way, is nailed on
I think he will be mostly used a starter, perfect player to make opponents tired, before Beckford/Coleman/Gueye/Rodwell will give them hell as subs. Of course Vic will be bashed every week for not being prodcutive.

50/50 on Beckford vs. Rodwell.

I'll say Beckford, if for no other reason than I'd love for young Jack to start his fair share of matches.

i think rodwell.
rodwell has the most impact. seamus, although an awesome sub, does control the game like rodwell can

he'll be a game changer when he comes in. he has my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.