Super duper lee carsley part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardobee

Player Valuation: £35m
I hate to crow, but what are the Lee Carsley nay sayers nay saying now? Eat your own filthy words you nay sayers you!

Seriously, he has been brilliant recently in that "Lee Carsley" role, hats off to the folically challenged celtic enforcer.;)

he is playing well, very good yesterday and I've allways had a soft spot for Carsley, but he can only play in the 451 succesfully, and the next step for us is to replace hime with a more rounded midfielder, Parker would have done for me

He's our Hargreaves... a spoiler. someone to muck up the opposition's attacks and start our own with a simple pass to someone with more vision and skill than himself.

At that he excels, wish he could teach it to Jags tho

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Instrumental in our top four finish a few years back. Then hurt the next year and we don't do so well.

He then comes back and makes the DM position his own again and lo and behold, we qualify for Europe.

Coincidence?

I think not.

He's our Makelele. And I'd like to point out that he very seldom gives the ball away, and usually passes to feet unless he's near our own box, and therefore in a subtle way he kick-starts a lot of our offence by giving Arteta or Pienaar the ball quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.