Sunderland v Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobo, Jags, Howard or Carsley to name but 4. Not saying they'd be better captains than Phil but fact is he is a weak link and surely if your captain is a crap player you drop him and give someone else the armband rather than accomdating the captain just for the sake of it.

Cahill or Jagielka.

I just noticed, it was Stokes who tried kicking Arteta in the head while he was down, escaped any kind of caution and then goes and clears off the line from Cahill. WTF? Will the FA do anything about that one?

Stop your whinging man.
If your players try and frustrate us by being very cynical all match, going down with the slightest touch, wasting time continuously then you will attract tackles like that.
Are you Bolton in disguise?

Stop your whinging man.
If your players try and frustrate us by being very cynical all match, going down with the slightest touch, wasting time continuously then you will attract tackles like that.

No, we're a club in the top 6, something you and Bolton can only have a wet dream about.;)

Stop your whinging man.

Weren't you whinging about our support?

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

oh and by the way, you obviously couldn't handle Arteta and Pienaar perhaps it's for the best that you drop down a division so you don't get embarrassed playing against creative players...

Championship here we come!! eh Mackemlad?

Weren't you whinging about our support?

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

oh and by the way, you obviously couldn't handle Arteta and Pienaar perhaps it's for the best that you drop down a division so you don't get embarrassed playing against creative players...

Championship here we come!! eh Mackemlad?

Handled them fine, as they say diving at any opportunity isnt really that creative, pretty predictable actually.

Stop your whinging man.

What a whopper of the first order you are, you have no appreciation of the great game, openly condone thuggery yet try and hold a serious converstaion about a topic you are unqualified to talk about. You are an arsewipe, flush fodder, I trust the mods extinguish your right to be here until the lobotomy has been seen to have taken effect [Poor language removed] you melt

What a whopper of the first order you are, you have no appreciation of the great game, openly condone thuggery yet try and hold a serious converstaion about a topic you are unqualified to talk about. You are an arsewipe, flush fodder, I trust the mods extinguish your right to be here until the lobotomy has been seen to have taken effect [Poor language removed] you melt

it's done mate ;) Only wish I did it sooner.

Handled them fine, as they say diving at any opportunity isnt really that creative, pretty predictable actually.

Yeah, Pienaar deffo dived when Bardsley tried to break his leg - the [Poor language removed] pig ugly Manc ****.

Err yes Carol, I'd like to buy a clue please.

---------------Howard-----------------
Hibbert---Yobo---Jagielka---Lescott
---------------Neville------------------
Arteta--------Cahill---------Pienaar--
------Johnson-------Yakubu----------

Subs;
Wessels
Baines
Anichebe
Gravesen
Osman

This is the formation I predict. With two of our CMs out (Osman and Carsley) I think we won't be able to play our 4-5-1, and will go for a 4-4-2 with Nev and Cahill in the middle.

That's what I think will happen, but I'd prefer us to opt for something like this;

Howard
Neville Jagielka Lescott Baines
Arteta Cahill Fernandes Pienaar
Johnson Yakubu

As in an ideal world Manu wouldn't be in a sulk and wouldn't have fallen out with DM and WOULD be available for selection.

This will be a terribly boring game, but I call a 1-0 or 2-1 victory for us.

It's nice to be right for once

Bill thats a bit unfair people have had a dig fairly at Hibbert because he had been very poor at the start of the season- he is only now playing anywhere near his best.

It is a tricky one though as Im the same as everyone- Neville is our captain so will play whatever happens, I would much rather he played at the back than in midfield. Which means arl Tone has to make way?!

Not really.

Where the problem lies is that when a player has had a poor run of form and then has a good couple of matches, people still want to harp on the old run of form.

If a player is playing poorly, fine, let him have it with both barrels.

When a player has played well but someone still wants to let him have it because of how he played prior to that, then they need to work that one out.

I'm one of those types of supporters who likes to give credit where credit is due.

I've been the first to raise my hand and say that Osman never really did it for me and I could find all sorts of reasons not to like his game, etc.... But the fact is that Osman is having a great season this year and I've acknowledged that. I don't keep bringing up the reasons I didn't like his play in the first place. Credit where credit is due.

I thought we are meant to be positive on here :D

I actually thought PN had a good game, his passing and general play was good, not quite as good as Carsley but much better than recent times.

As for Hibbert and Jagielka, it is my view one of the "Best" luckiest players of the recent era is Campbell, and he's got nearly 60 england caps. His pace and positioning always seemed to make up for being a poor CD so isn't that a contradiction.

With that in mind, what is wrong with being a lucky player? As long as the goals against column is less than than the goals for, I don't give a [Poor language removed] how they were stopped.

Finally, both Hibbo and PN have had some mighty fine performances for us, and I am sure will carry on doing so.....between them their performances have dropped over the last couple of months....but it happens to the best of them.... e.g. Arteta hasn't been on form but he doesn't gain the criticisms these two have.

Come on Fulham....I'll be there in the Fulham end....so I better be quiet when we spank them 0-3 AJ, Arteta and of course the Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.