Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than McGeady who is just incredibly frustrating.

£3m seems insane and if we do get him it probably won't be for that little, but if Stoke can bag Bojan, a player that played over 100 games for barca for €1.8m then it doesn't seem quite so silly. They seem to bin off potential like yesterday's jam.

No doubt, if that's the fee, then it's a win for sure.

Totally agree, but he's as good as he's ever going to get. The hope is Deulofeu has scope for improvement. Far bigger upshot in signing Deulofeu than Lennon IMO.

Of course...there is potential there. Lennon is a better player today.

Barca tend only to sign properly elite players. It's unlikely Geri's going to get to that level, I'm relaxed about it.
He has got the potential to become an elite player or at least someone Barca could find use of. It's easy to not think about it now, but if in a year Deulofeu has just ripped the league apart scoring 15 goals and Barca can have him back for say £15m, they'll definitely consider him, and we'll be sh!tting ourselves all summer hoping they don't take him away from us. It might be a bit far-fetched I know, but I would rather see us avoid the possibility of that happening instead of being "gready" now and get him for a cut price with a clause like that.

He has got the potential to become an elite player or at least someone Barca could find use of. It's easy to not think about it now, but if in a year Deulofeu has just ripped the league apart scoring 15 goals and Barca can have him back for say £15m, they'll definitely consider him, and we'll be sh!tting ourselves all summer hoping they don't take him away from us. It might be a bit far-fetched I know, but I would rather see us avoid the possibility of that happening instead of being "gready" now and get him for a cut price with a clause like that.

Yo Netromelo! Do you still have that Barkley pass gif? I wanted to use it the other week but the link had died :(

Barca tend only to sign properly elite players. It's unlikely Geri's going to get to that level, I'm relaxed about it.

This really.

Its gonna take at least a year or 2 for him to grow into a player that would interest Barca, if hes not in the top 1% they wont want him and if they do, we will still get a half decent fee. Or he becomes super duper boss, we keep him FOREVER and oh, yeah, Everton, my bad.

5ec5fcd916fbc144cc5995ef979c002c.png

Do you have the full chart of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.