Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed mate, good shout regarding the derby. Just something about him which I haven't seen for a long time. Greedy tit yes he is but he's a rough diamond and an absolute joy to watch. Newcastle away he was excellent, puts his head in for Ross goal, sets up Rom, passes for Lukaku to lay on Osman.

We missed him last season, too predictable and as fans I think we will give him a chance. Sure he will be greedy at times but I think he will learn to be a team player with us. Would be delighted to see him here again.

Also remember his finish v Stevenage. Thought he was the only Everton player who'd be able to do that, literally passed it in Messi style with his left foot. Shame he didn't do it more. If we can develop him he'll be a great player.

Also remember his finish v Stevenage. Thought he was the only Everton player who'd be able to do that, literally passed it in Messi style with his left foot. Shame he didn't do it more. If we can develop him he'll be a great player.

Agreed mate, 3m, 5m, 8m not arsed, he's a player who we need and who will suit us in my opinion.

He's the type who excites you though isn't he? When he gets the ball you immediately expect something to happen. Most of the time something pants, but every now and again something a bit special.

We looked so slow and pedestrian in attack this season and were crying out for someone like Deulofeu, someone who picks up the ball and drives forward looking to make something happen

Lennon did that to some extent when he came in, but Deulofeu is a step up in the excitement stakes IMO.

He's exciting and incredibly frustrating to watch at the same time.

Bags of talent...hopefully he reaches that potential.

Lennon's work rate was 10 times better...with the same pace.

He's exciting and incredibly frustrating to watch at the same time.

Bags of talent...hopefully he reaches that potential.

Lennon's work rate was 10 times better...with the same pace.

Better than McGeady who is just incredibly frustrating.

£3m seems insane and if we do get him it probably won't be for that little, but if Stoke can bag Bojan, a player that played over 100 games for barca for €1.8m then it doesn't seem quite so silly. They seem to bin off potential like yesterday's jam.

If we get Deulofeu for £3m there will probably be a low buy-back clause... I'd rather see us pay a bit more and not have to worry about Barca buying him back for less than what his value would be if he has a great season.

If we get Deulofeu for £3m there will probably be a low buy-back clause... I'd rather see us pay a bit more and not have to worry about Barca buying him back for less than what his value would be if he has a great season.

Barca tend only to sign properly elite players. It's unlikely Geri's going to get to that level, I'm relaxed about it.

Totally agree, but he's as good as he's ever going to get. The hope is Deulofeu has scope for improvement. Far bigger upshot in signing Deulofeu than Lennon IMO.

Lennon will have no resale value either (hate to talk in those terms but its the reality of modern football). If Deulofeu performs for us we will be selling him and it could be for ten times as much as 3 million.

Barca tend only to sign properly elite players. It's unlikely Geri's going to get to that level, I'm relaxed about it.
Agree. He has no future at Barcelona, and to be frank, would be an idiot to remain there. He needs consistence and continuity at one club, under one Manager, for at least 3 seasons to carve a career for himself. At the crossroads at the moment.

If we manage to sign deulofeu for 3 million, Roberto has done brilliant already for me Cleverley for me needs a chance and Roberto is the right man to bring out his full potential. A very young front line and with an experienced player like payet coming in it balances it out. I expect a very exciting and fast flowing Everton next season as long as the defence stays strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.