Summer transfer window 2023

Yeah, he's got a bit of Gray about him. In terms of stature and skillset he could also be a cheaper Gnonto alternative.
Yeah what i was thinking good to atleast scout the lad, need to take some risks if we can get them at cheap price.
How do you feel about Lamine Camara at Metz?
https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/lamine-camara-metzs-next-senegalese-gem/ Sounds good is at an age we could get in and build up and then sell for profit.

Yeah what i was thinking good to atleast scout the lad, need to take some risks if we can get them at cheap price.

I'm struggling to think of an example of a footballing childhood prodigy, who massively failed to breakthrough as expected, but later made the breakthrough at another club. In all the cases I can think of offhand, they nearly always continue in the game but at a pretty mediocre level. I can see a variety of reasons for this, disillusionment with the game after it not turning out as expected and the big payday disappearing from view, the lack of progress as they hit a ceiling way lower than expected maybe partly due to coasting along for years as it was too easy for them, injuries with being kicked by the opposition due to being the recognized star player, yada yada. For sure, its cheap to scout him to see if he'd be a fit, but my confidence level in him being suitable would be very low.

C'mon, you're about 7 hours ahead of France. Are you watching random Metz games at bedtime?

Just tell us you've only read about him, no shame in it.
Is a market the club could be looking in i had no idea about the lad till was in here a read up about him. Not idea if any good like that german kid linked ages ago, just want us to be looking at lads like this who if showing potential we could get at he right price then sell. Like a brighton have with andingra, baleba