Summer transfer window 2023

As said: a stooge who puts the club's line out at every turn.

How there's an Everton supporter who still gives him any credibility as an independent observer and honest broker I dont know.

He takes care of Everton by stringing Everton fans along on social media, and Everton take care of him with info from the club - which he scurries off to SKY with to monetise.

That's how it works.

He's a parasite.

I suspect he knew all along how this day would play out, reason for that tweet probably.

The first 70 mins of that doncaster game on Wednesday obviously didn’t scream concern to the club.

Be a long old season this. Be harder than the previous two.
Na...I think we'll be OK.
Beto leading the line , DCL rotating and Chermiti backing up

Harrison & McNeil to come back in.
Danjuma getting fitter by the week.

There's goals there I'm certain of it.

Of course would have liked another CB and Iwobi replacement but getting shut of him Maupay & Gbamin is good business.

I don’t know what price Moshiri values Everton at, but even allowing for a new stadium, the failure to support the team in the transfer market, will wipe 10s of millions, even 100s of millions of fits value, if we are relegated.
He thinks he can continue to ride his luck.

Maybe we'll somehow miraculously avoid the drop again this season, but it will take every ounce of support from us fans and a heck of a lot of luck.

Of course would have liked another CB and Iwobi replacement but getting shut of him Maupay & Gbamin is good business.
I think the issue will be apparent when 1 of the following happens:
Tarkowski or Braithwaite get injured
Gueye and Donkey go the AFCON

I hope so. We need to 4 points out of sheff utd and Luton as i can’t see any other points coming in the next 8 games.

So many teams have good options off the bench which we don’t. We need a fully fit 11 and the crowd behind us.

I don’t know what price Moshiri values Everton at, but even allowing for a new stadium, the failure to support the team in the transfer market, will wipe 10s of millions, even 100s of millions of fits value, if we are relegated.
First and foremost, the company has to be able to continue to operate as a going concern. If we continue to haemorrhage cash, there’ll be no business to sell.

Mismanagement has forced our hand into having to choose. We need the good fortune to scrape by one more season in the PL, and hope to find a buyer in the meantime.