Summer transfer window 2023

Just know, dear transfer thread virgins, that I’m sat here feeding off your existential pain. The targets you personally scouted, the solutions to Everton’s problems you personally fixed, the excel sheet tallying how much Everton have to spend, it all counted for nothing. And now you’ve got four whole months of not pretending to be a Poundland DOF you pitiful weevils.

Doesn’t look like Everton are signing anyone else lads.

What a strange fetish. Can’t you just be horny on Twitter like normal people?

We're down either this year or the next with moshiri in charge...this year with luck on the injury front we may be just about ok, next year though with barely been able to put a first 11 out, and no money to bring players, sounds very much like the end of the road. Maybe Moshiri is hoping to bring in investment in time for next summer.
The only good thing about the last 12 months is the rehabilitation of our finances viz a viz FFP / P&S.
If and it's a big if we stay up and get investment we could be well placed next season.

Think 4-2-3-1 would work well with the current squad;

Pickford
Garner—Tarkowski—Branthwaite—Young
————Gana——Onana————
——Harrison—McNeil—Danjuma
——————Beto—————

Very shallow squad, one injury to Tarkowski terrifies me... even Beto, because Calvert Lewin can not be relied on.
Exactly this.
We've done really well getting rid of players that Dyche doesn't rate.
But we are scandalously light at CH and we are crying out for creativity.
We are using player sales to shore up liquidity in the business yet nothing is being said about it anywhere in the media.
We are on the edge and have two of the biggest conmen in football steering the ship.
As a football club we are no longer in control of our future as it stands, and that's criminal.

To be fair, I’m not sure what people want here. I’m not bothered one bit about Sky Sports transfer deadline day. Makes me wonder whether some people would have rather we waited as a club and announced Beto today. If we sign nobody today then I think we’ve done exactly what we have all been asking for years.

Get rid of loads of deadwood, sign decent, hungry, youngish (no pun intended) players and finally sign a striker. I don’t think anyone can moan at this. The aim of the season is to stay in the league again, get the ffp stuff sorted and hopefully go again in the summer. That’s just the way it is.
I do agree with this by-and-large.. but with Iwobi, Maupay & Gray nearing the exit door we suddenly look a bit thin squad wise and the injury record at the club is a joke.