Summer transfer window 2023

Well I think we need bodies in for the sake of replacing the ones that left tbh
That costs money...and we don't want to spend any. It's beyond ridiculous and dyche is going along with it. He knew yesterday that we could end up with people leaving and no incoming. If we get relegated is on him as well as the board.

I think thats positive. Saying were not in for backups only starters.

Well thats not true.

Not sure you realise that sales and signings are almost always paid over several years.

You cant quote full fees for sales and only first payments on signings.

Just either use the full amounts for all or the fees + add ons separately.

It's PR spin, nothing more

We can absolutely improve the squad, and in pretty much every position. The bar could not be lower in some areas of the pitch. If we don't reinvest the money it's because they chose not to and decided to keep the money. It's very simple.

These excuses starting to come out are just the same old excuses we've heard before. Leaving the sales to the final day automatically made me highly sceptical.

I think, and I hope I'm wrong, it's because we never had any intention of actually buying anyone unless it was for next to nothing this year so Moshiri doesn't have to pay for it.

With outgoings being done that makes no sense.

We better not be spending the next few hours bartering over Gnoto! There are other players out there that fit his profile for less.

Name a few.

It’s not like they had months to plan for staying up or relegation tho so it? I despair at this kind of crap. Disingenuous narrative paraded as “common sense”

?

Dobbin is nowhere near the standard needed for the premier league. Iwobi is gone, grey will go - I think it’s a position where you need options. Our bench is going to be diabolical.

are you including Dobbin in the 4 mate?

He is one of the 4 because Dyche has used him as one of the 4. Like it or not we have 4 wide players if both iwobi and gray are sold.

Just like we have 4 FBs + 4 CBs.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarks - Branners - Young
Gana - Onana
Dele
Harrison - Beto - McNeil
I reckon that team could EASILY keep us up.

Dont ask about subs.

Garner in for Gana.

Said it a few times. It’s just accepted as the norm for some reason. Total unacceptable to sell assets and not reinvest in the squad. We have added a couple of names but nowhere near the amount we have brought in since Jan. Wouldn’t surprise me if they try it again today.
They are again rolling the dice and praying that there will be 3 worse sides than ourselves