Summer transfer window 2023

Demarai Gray still not close to a move away either I see

Fantastic man management to remove him from the first team squad, not have him train, but then not manage to sell him either

In an era of total mismanagement, this has been shambolic even for us.

Not that we know of, yes.

Can always go to Saudi though as he agreed (another club wanted him other than Al Shabab), their window is open something like 2 weeks later?

I would really like some CB depth and think there are a fair bit on the market to fit the role of squad player with some upside and projectable succession to Tark. Fees per transfermarkt.

Zeno Dabast, 18, Belgium, Anderlecht 10 million
Anthony Rouault, 22, France, Toulouse, 8 million
Carlos Cuesta 24, Colombia, Genk, 8 million
Maxime Estève 21, France, Montpellier, 5 million

Last edited:

Fantastic man management to remove him from the first team squad, not have him train, but then not manage to sell him either, whilst losing 3 on the bounce without a goal.

Aren't they just waiting for the new chairman/gaffer of the Saudi club to agree it?

Fantastic man management to remove him from the first team squad, not have him train, but then not manage to sell him either, whilst losing 3 on the bounce without a goal.

Should be starting tomorrow RW. Southampton were happy to sell Adams but played him and he won them points, while we pay Gray full wage