Summer transfer window 2023

A6DFA714-0CFE-4E07-BDE6-336C9AD5BEE6.jpeg

I don’t blame him for that the lad was going on his 3rd loan he’d been crap in the first 2 and was going to the French second division an 8 mil bid didn’t seem likely to anyone at the point we agreed the deal.

£1m is nothing there is no reason to put that option in.

If hed been poor on loan you still could of sold him for such a small fee. The only thing youre doing is guaranteeing that you end up out of pocket with it.

If we lose Iwobi and Gray it would be a bad window. Not dreadful but pretty bad.
It would leave us short on the right and in Central midfield. Arteta money time.

I think Gray has already been replaced. Iwobi played wide for Dyche so he’s probably considered to have been replaced as well. Probably the only two that haven’t been replaced is Mina/Coady but it’s looking too late for any other deals to get done.

Problem being we need a ton of cash to overhaul the squad really. Basically a new defence, a decent CM, more creativity and a RW. One or two players isn’t going to sort it fully and i can’t imagine we’d get more than one or two tops tomorrow, if any.
Yeah didnt think we would fix everything but has to bring in another winger dobbin is not ready and then iwobi gray could be gone. Would like anoth cm as gana off to the acon just incase injury leave us short. Then well the cb cover said it all last night do we need that to