Summer transfer window 2023

And the only club that pays actual money for this kind of useless player....
This kind of thing is a nonsense. You can talk to any fan of any club and they will give you a list of players their club has signed that has turned out to be hopeless. Even in SAF's heyday he signed no end of dud players, quite often for a lot of money - he just had a good enough squad and enough money to spend for it not to be the kind of problem we have now. Our issue is we signed quite a lot of them all at once - but they will move on and other clubs will pay their salaries and transfer fees.

I think if Dobbin is one of 4 wide players (after hopefully selling Iwobi/Gray) then when all are fit its a 4th choice option.

We also need to develop him as only McNeil and him will be contracted next season of all the wide/attacking mids.

We don't develop him by having him sit on the bench/in the stands all season, he'd be much better off getting a decent loan where he can play

More chances than anybody else maybe, but we have new players now.

He would need replacing, but his output over his period at the club is easily replaceable and potentially is already covered by Harrison and McNeil.

Oh I agree Goat. It's just the unknown as to whether someone coming into replace will have that ability to make chances - Iwobi is a remarkably frustrating footballer. His touch his good, his feet is good but he cant cross and he cant shoot. The fact he tweets With A Capital Letter For Every Single Word makes me think hes not particulary intelligent enough to commit tactics.

I also dont think he is at all a wide player. I'd probably have more faith in Iwobi being in that Doucoure role as hes more technical but still has a good work rate.

One year left, any reasonable money needs to be taken and I'd more than happy for Sulemana to take his spot in the squad, and any reasonable fee for Iwobi comes in to help another position in the squad.

Oh I agree Goat. It's just the unknown as to whether someone coming into replace will have that ability to make chances - Iwobi is a remarkably frustrating footballer. His touch his good, his feet is good but he cant cross and he cant shoot. The fact he tweets With A Capital Letter For Every Single Word makes me think hes not particulary intelligent enough to commit tactics.

I also dont think he is at all a wide player. I'd probably have more faith in Iwobi being in that Doucoure role as hes more technical but still has a good work rate.

One year left, any reasonable money needs to be taken and I'd more than happy for Sulemana to take his spot in the squad, and any reasonable fee for Iwobi comes in to help another position in the squad.

I just watched this vid, some of the assists he was given was a farce.

1 of them he gives the ball to McNeil on the halfway line, McNeil runs 40 yards to goal and smashes it in the net, assist my anus.

You're spot on. We should sell Iwobi for business reasons but the footballing reasons are spurious. He makes me want to scream but he was MOTM in our only half decent performance so far this season. I can't see Harrison coming in and blowing us all away with his brilliance and McNeil is a very up and down player. The hatred directed just at Iwobi makes no sense to me