Summer transfer window 2023

I think Harrison is a good signing he can give us more options and more balance and he seems quite a reliable player but I hope it’s not instead of someone like gnonto or sulemana I think we need a bit of unpredictability and direct play on top of what we have. If harrison gnonto and Beto arrived we would look much better at that end of the pitch.

I think Harrison is a good signing he can give us more options and more balance and he seems quite a reliable player but I hope it’s not instead of someone like gnonto or sulemana I think we need a bit of unpredictability and direct play on top of what we have. If harrison gnonto and Beto arrived we would look much better at that end of the pitch.
Would be superb if we got those three.

That is what it must start feeling like after 10 odd yrs, when you have been stuck with the same club and Typecast for so long, yet never had the chance to get out and prove yourself somewhere new.

( apologies if the wording upset you!!
Doesn’t offend me, just thought you meant “noose”?

Would rather sell him, or do loan for loan with Sulemana.
Said this up the thread about the possibility of a loan for Daka, I don't think we should look for a second loan for the likes of these guys. Only one domestic loan left and something genuinely tasty could become available late in the window, the likes of Chalobah or whoever might become available at short notice and it would be a shame to be out the running.

Hang on hang on?

Harrison is a left sided player. Does this mean McNeil is out for an extended period? Also, surely we need a player ready to play now, not in 5 weeks when McNeill is back?

Why is there only me asking this question?

Hang on hang on?

Harrison is a left sided player. Does this mean McNeil is out for an extended period? Also, surely we need a player ready to play now, not in 5 weeks when McNeill is back?

But you can pick more than one left footer at a time and the season is 38 games not 4 so I don’t see what the problem is.

Hang on hang on?

Plays both sides i think is more to have iwobi in the middle

we need everything

Hang on hang on?

It's not that deep. McNeil by all reports is a couple of weeks. Just a case of trying to have adequate options for once.