Summer transfer window 2023

We are a total clown show
We’ve done everything right though, Villa have put the better offer in and Emery has put his hand in, that’s football.

It doesn’t solely happen to us, West Ham had Onana last summer by us and Borges by Ajax this summer snatched off them, Liverpool and Chelsea are playing tug of war with Caicedo, Bournemouth hijacked Leeds’ deal for Max Aarons etc

Eugh I don’t even care that Harrison has turned us down.

I care more that we will invariably end up talking even more about BLOODY ASTON VILLA.

We’ve done everything right though, Villa have put the better offer in and Emery has put his hand in, that’s football.

It doesn’t solely happen to us, West Ham had Onana last summer by us and Borges by Ajax this summer snatched off them, Liverpool and Chelsea are playing tug of war with Caicedo, Bournemouth hijacked Leeds’ deal for Max Aarons etc
Maybe but not many clubs get as far as medicals to be gazumped that's twice that we know of in two windows add that to not having a fit number nine to start it's a utter shambles don't try and make excuses for them..

Maybe but not many clubs get as far as medicals to be gazumped that's twice that we know of in two windows add that to not having a fit number nine to start it's a utter shambles don't try and make excuses for them..
It’s simple facts, people are moaning we were signing him even though he’s injured now are bitch fitting because a team offering European football who’s manager spoke to him personally have nipped in for the same injured player. Make it make sense?

This reeks of Kenwright not wanting to pay the wages early. This loan clause has been there. This should have been done quickly last month to bed him in and not wait for other teams to have players pick up knocks.

Utter ineptitude at the Chairman/Owner level. I put this on them not Thelwell - they have him too restricted