Summer transfer window 2023

Competitive game is different I would bring him on around the 60-70 minute mark, If that went well, maybe start him the next game and bring him off on the hour mark.
Maybe it's a step up intensity, but then presumably any "game programme" he is on requires a gradual step up in intensity? Like he's played two 45 minute friendly games Tuesday and Saturday, surely even if it's more intense, any programme he is on REQUIRES him to play at least 45 minutes next Saturday too. Otherwise it's declining when it should be gradually increasing?

He has good feet but the trouble is he doesn't know what to do with the ball they carry. Head down trying to slalom through challenge after challenge.

I said a while ago about Gnonto: he is not a team player. A team player has their head up and only reverts to jinking in and out of 2/3 defenders as a very last resort...but that's his starting point.

Undoubtedly he has skills, but he has no discipline or judgment and therefore is not a PL standard player.
He looks fairly intelligent to me like he sees the picture. Although maybe I am too used to watching Demari Gray

Maupay. We all knew it 😂
100% it will be Maupay, we knew that since the last kick of last season. No way would 3 months be long enough for Everton to go outr and buy a striker such is the levels of incompetence within this football club... absolutely criminal that we go in to the season opener with F`in Maupay as our 1st choice fit striker!

BK is becoming an issue now, it is quite clear he needs to be removed by force! I also fully expect to see him grinning like a cheshire cat in the directors box at Goodison....

Watching Gnonto today I still firmly believe he’s a ready made Richy replacement. The way he was floating around the attacking third and getting involved both centrally and each wing is what we have been sorely missing and is something that can both work when DCL is fit to play off him but also he can play probably as a wide forward or CF when DCL isn’t fit. He’s still raw and will frustrate at times but he makes things happen because he attacks with purpose and tries to force it which we lack. Played an excellent ball through for Summerville or Sinistera that should have really ended in a goal too.

If that's the case pointless signing. We need someone to start when DCL is out,which no doubt will be often.
We need to start buying potential we can't afford quality finished product we need to be buying assets we can develop and then sell for profit. I grant you it's not a good signing if it's the only striker we bring it.

We need to start buying potential we can't afford quality finished product we need to be buying assets we can develop and then sell for profit. I grant you it's not a good signing if it's the only striker we bring it.
Unless kev gets his skates on we are left with DCL and the Portuguese lad as CF's, DCL will no doubt break down at some point so we're then left with a kid who's hardly played or scored in Portugal or Maupay. There were a couple of alternatives who we could have gone for,both at a decent age both with decent experience.

He looks fairly intelligent to me like he sees the picture. Although maybe I am too used to watching Demari Gray
I dont think he does. Watch him when he gets the ball: zero thought about linking up or feeding anyone else.

That's fair enough if you're Shearer or Haaland, but not when you're Gnonto.