Summer transfer window 2023

Need to get a move on - if McNeill is out for a few weeks, Grey not training then we have danjuma and Iwobi as our only out wide options.

Know the club are trying but arguably weaker going into the first game of the season imo without Mina in there and Keane likely to be back in. It’s unforgivable after what we went through last season.
This is my fear Chermiti looks good potential but we need players who can come in and make a impact straight away. Looks like a classic last-minute job and the longer you wait the more the good players get snapped up. Also we have three games before that window shuts we can't afford another bad start.

Very poor again so far from kopite kev. We are in desperate need of a CF just like we were in january and last summer. Amazingly our sporting director doesn't seem to aknowledge the importance of the CF role.
We're also in desperate need for players with quality and creativity on the ball. Wether thats a winger or a CM is irrelevant; quality is the only criteria important for us at this stage.
Unpopular opinion, but Ross Barkley would give us something we don't have in our squad. If we get him back to his best, he's our best player by a countrymile.

Very poor again so far from kopite kev. We are in desperate need of a CF just like we were in january and last summer. Amazingly our sporting director doesn't seem to aknowledge the importance of the CF role.
We're also in desperate need for players with quality and creativity on the ball. Wether thats a winger or a CM is irrelevant; quality is the only criteria important for us at this stage.
Unpopular opinion, but Ross Barkley would give us something we don't have in our squad. If we get him back to his best, he's our best player by a countrymile.
Whilst he isn't blameless I am not sure all the blame is on the DOF when you have tweedle dumb and tweedle Moshiri mismanaging the finances to the point where our margins are very tight that we can only afford small down payments and Chairman Bill does the negotiating see us losing El Toure who was identified. There's a reason our recruitment is often dysfunctional as it was under Walsh and Brands too, its the entire organisation.

Seen a link to winger Alexis Flips from Reims...got a incredible eye for a pass.
Where did you get that from mate? I really like him. Always moving the ball forward and has the ability to open teams up with a pass.

Literally never takes people on or carries the ball though. I think we need a player who drives with the ball like a Sulemana or Gnonto, but Flips would be a good signing if he was cheap.