Summer transfer window 2023

So nothing to back this up?

You see my point a little?

Chinese whispers.

I do recall a story about somebody trying to mug us off, but I dont recall the details or when it was.
Not sure why you think it’s not true. It’s been said by an opposing club and it’s kind of obvious, we have little/no money now but need players so are asking for deals with small upfront payments but long term repayments. It’s literally been said by many sources if you google it

I wish I could remember some of them tbh

DCL was training with the team during the week, why do you say he is miles off?
Purely on the basis that we only have one pre-season game left before the season starts and he’s very conspicuous by his absence.

Oh, and because every time we were told he was ‘nearly fit and ready’ last season, he wasn’t.

Are you confident he’ll be playing regularly from the opening game?

Not sure why you think it’s not true. It’s been said by an opposing club and it’s kind of obvious, we have little/no money now but need players so are asking for deals with small upfront payments but long term repayments. It’s literally been said by many sources if you google it

I wish I could remember some of them tbh
So do I, then we might have something other than "Trust me bro" to work with.

All im saying is these sort of stories only help 1 person.

The problem is our owner is spectacularly incompetent and he is getting his footy knowledge from the guy that conned us for decades instead of surrounding himself with people that know the sport and have our best interests at heart. Moshiri bought into the “EVERTON LEGEND” “BRING A BLUE HOME” PT Barnum esque crap and now the team have no real identity or relation to the people that support it. Just a load of overpaid crap with no motivation to see us rise up the table. Everton Football Club is fake. The People’s Club does not exist.

Purely on the basis that we only have one pre-season game left before the season starts and he’s very conspicuous by his absence.

Oh, and because every time we were told he was ‘nearly fit and ready’ last season, he wasn’t.

Are you confident he’ll be playing regularly from the opening game?

I am (if he doesn't injure himself again of course).

I think we will see him in the Sporting friendly next weekend off the bench and if all goes well then he will start against Fulham.