Summer transfer window 2023

You are being negative and we obviously did tried...its just our stock is so low its difficult to convince players to join us,its not hard to see.

Don't trot out the same old nonsense people put on here...its tiresome and unoriginal.
I’m just worried that any back up options they have will be of the ilk of Che Adams etc. which inspires no confidence whatsoever. The only glimmer of hope is that El Bilal Touré is the right profile of player for us to be targeting.

I’m just worried that any back up options they have will be of the ilk of Che Adams etc. which inspires no confidence whatsoever. The only glimmer of hope is that El Bilal Touré is the right profile of player for us to be targeting.
I get that pal but I could show you 15 other empty heads on here that trot out that "phantom bid" or "we tried" shout nonsense.

Thelwell wouldn't be going through the time and effort negotiating if he thought there wasnt a chance...believe me, he's knows he'll have a riot on his hands if he hasnt delivered a forward come Fulham.