Summer transfer window 2023

If the deal is contingent on agreeing a mandatory buy clause we need to walk. He's a good loan signing but he has so many red flags character wise we don't want to be compelled to buy him before we've had him in the building.
I definitely agree there are some red flags. I assumed Villa would be linked with him as Emery was his manager and it is a position that Villa is trying to get a player for and is linked with someone new every week. I think it is telling that a manager that knows the guy very well does not appear interested in signing him

If the deal is contingent on agreeing a mandatory buy clause we need to walk. He's a good loan signing but he has so many red flags character wise we don't want to be compelled to buy him before we've had him in the building.
Not sure if you know this pal but he has already been inside the building. In January in fact!

IMG_2941.jpeg

Only believe Myers 😂

I definitely agree there are some red flags. I assumed Villa would be linked with him as Emery was his manager and it is a position that Villa is trying to get a player for and is linked with someone new every week. I think it is telling that a manager that knows the guy very well does not appear interested in signing him
Said exactly the same when we were lining him up in January, on the pitch he did really well under Emery and it seemed a no brainer deal for Villa, so why wasn’t he touching him?

Tbh I’d be surprised if any club was keen on a mandatory buy clause given the character concerns. Milan don’t even really need him, useful cover for them on a loan but I doubt they’d want to sign up for 3 or 4 years at a cost of 25m plus.