Summer transfer window 2023

I actually much prefer us making shrewd, logical signings than just lashing £25m at someone from the Bundesliga or something. At least getting a few older heads in as squad players gives us more headroom for the attackers we so desperately need. I’ll start to worry if the attackers we’re after are 30+ free agents, though.

Guess Evans is still based in the North West so bit like Young there's probably interest from both sides.

Two years ago he'd have been a really good pick up but the Leicester fan is right, endless injuries since so very hard to judge his level now.

Dosen't really fit looking at players with robust fitness records and we know CB is an area where you need continuity and ability to grow a partnership rather than changing every week.

Would pass this unless plan is just for him to sit on the bench and come in now and again.

Love the guy after how much he improved our defence in his first few seasons with us especially as he was such a bargain as well but unfortunately Evans is very much made of glass now

I would be very surprised if you get even 15 games out of him, he has managed just 16 and then 12 league starts in the past 2 seasons

Purely just down to availability I think we might have actually been able to do a bit better last season if we had Coady rather than Evans - we didn't do that well at all when he was actually available either
By the sounds of it Thelwell is seemingly doing a fantastic job in replacing Mina like for like to be fair to him.

Lads we’re not linked with Jonny Evans, people are putting 2+2 together and getting McFlurry based on a barely audible clip that may have been doctored