Summer transfer window 2023

Let's get it right though, the fans would be against him until he has his first good game and they'd get back behind him.

I'm not arsed he swerved us for spurs, they're a better team who were in Europe who wouldn't? Made himself look like a complete tit with how it panned out in the end but if he come in and done well I wouldn't be arsed about him
It was the fact it was almost a done deal must of been aware his play time would be minimal at Spurs and could now potentially be signing for us on a permanent deal but instead he’s club hopping like a little loan slag he is 😂

On reflection had we had Danjuma in the bag, Man U not signing Anthony, we would of had Kudos in the bag...life would be a whole lot better...instead same Everton s..t another day..

I can see us signing Danjuma and Elanga. So uninspiring and so predictable. We always pursue average players for such a long time.

Danjuma is actually an okay player but we all know what happened last time and Elanga is pretty rubbish. Just shows how advanced our scouting is. I wonder what Dan Purdy does with himself all day.