Summer transfer window 2023

We need two forwards by the 1st game. That's the priority for me. Loans are also essential, but most opportunities there won't open up until the last 48 hours of the window. Thing is then, are we waiting on loans to strengthen up front.

Leaving us exposed for the first 5 or 6 games again may have disastrous consequences this time around. At an absolute minimum we have to get one new forward in for Fulham.

Hey new guy here, from Australia and certainly don't have the history you guys/gals have but;

2 questions

Is toffeenut the in the know guru?
why do Newcastle seem to hate us, Ive seen a lot of potshots on twitter

Our best outfield player last season (IMO) was Dwight McNeil - a left winger.

So our first actual money signing this summer now looks to be a left winger in Gnonto.

Utter genius to start strengthening our stronger areas first with a limited budget.

Expect we'll sign De Gea next on a massive wage and then be done for the summer.
Can play on the right too...in fact has done OK there recently for Italy. Mcneill can also play on the right...

One Italian source. He is not a Dyche player. Harrison a much better fit. Young is the left back cover. I wonder if they would consider McNeil at Lb
They're targeting both Gnonto & Harrison arnt they? Not a chance both Iwobi & Gray are staying - i'd probably get rid of both anyway tbh, Iwobi has 1 year left and shouldn't be given 100kpw

We need two forwards by the 1st game. That's the priority for me. Loans are also essential, but most opportunities there won't open up until the last 48 hours of the window. Thing is then, are we waiting on loans to strengthen up front.

Leaving us exposed for the first 5 or 6 games again may have disastrous consequences this time around. At an absolute minimum we have to get one new forward in for Fulham.
Rodrigo probably the most likely for that, and hope to god DCL is ready and fit for those opening games.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. If we really have the cash for one biggish money signing this summer, he's not the type of player I'd chose to spend it on. I'd use it to improve the spine of the team through the center, not go for a 19yo flash harry winger thats likely to be booted into the stands within the first 5 mins of most games.

From the Leeds fans I've heard describe him, he seems like the next Adama Traore, only smaller. He's not been linked to any other PL team that I can recall, so what are we seeing that none of the rest do? For sure, if he does well for us his value is likely to rocket given his age. I just don't trust our scouting team to be able to find the jewel where others can't.
He is absolutely nothing like Adama Traore. That's the weirdest comparison I've heard. The lad has bags of technical ability!