Summer transfer window 2023

I think Iheanacho is decent and seems to around for ever even though he is still only 26.
I was expecting far more goals scored when I looked at his stats. That surprised me tbh.
Maybe he was down the pecking order at Leicester given Vardy would always be ahead of him. In the last couple of seasons as Vardy declined he did have more game time and looked half decent. I suppose he will be off to the African Nations Cup which wouldn’t help

Maybe he was down the pecking order at Leicester given Vardy would always be ahead of him. In the last couple of seasons as Vardy declined he did have more game time and looked half decent. I suppose he will be off to the African Nations Cup which wouldn’t help

The worst part about this is that he'd just be going as a squad player. When Nigeria play 4-2-3-1, he's comfortably behind Osimhen and Moffi now as the centre-forward. When they play 4-4-2, he's behind the same two again, although he does have more of a chance of getting minutes.

Love that you're allowed to act like this on here!

Seriously though we've sold Lukaku for 80m, Stones was the highest CB fee at the time, 30m for an over 30 Gueye, 40m for Gordon, Rodwell, Fellaini and in and on. That we can't move Cenk Tosun who was never good enough for the PL for 15m really isn't a sign that we can't sell players. It's a sign that we saddle ourselves with too much manure that can't be moved.

Which of course is why we shouldn't sign someone like Jack Harrison now who you could easily just call Theo Walcott and rewind to January 2018 and have the exact same discussions about.
Report him shithouse