Summer transfer window 2023

Why haven't we moved for Joel Piroe, 40 goals in 2 Championship seasons is not to shabby. The lad certainly knows we're the net is, and for £10mil not to much of a risk or maybe £5mil if Simms goes the other way. Better than wasting money on the likes of Troure.

I'd be as happy as the next man to see anyone arriving soon but Gnonto seems like an upgraded Maupay, Toure is too like Niasse, i would like us to sign someone who would give fans and players alike a feeling that we are not getting relegated this season because we signed X. Its not going to happen is it.....

Yawn 🥱 any chance we can complete a signing
Woah there! If Harrison is at the ‘interested’ stage, we’ve still got the ‘enquired about’, then the ‘in discussions’, followed by ‘made an offer’, then ‘hopeful of a deal’, ‘confident’, ‘negotiating with the players agent’, before we reach the culmination of ‘close to completing’, then there’s a 50/50 chance we get announcement of deal completion or deal has collapsed due being gazumped by Spurs or Villa.

I reckon if this is one we really want to get done, Kev will have it wrapped up just before the January ‘24 window shuts.

Simms nearing a move out of the club according to the Bobble so another 7-10m coming in .....

Also seen a Talksport post that Gnoto hasn't got a release clause so our chances are diminishing

Woah there! If Harrison is at the ‘interested’ stage, we’ve still got the ‘enquired about’, then the ‘in discussions’, followed by ‘made an offer’, then ‘hopeful of a deal’, ‘confident’, ‘negotiating with the players agent’, before we reach the culmination of ‘close to completing’, then there’s a 50/50 chance we get announcement of deal completion or deal has collapsed due being gazumped by Spurs or Villa.

I reckon if this is one we really want to get done, Kev will have it wrapped up just before the January ‘24 window shuts.
What more do you expect, this is Everton.

4 weeks or so until season starts again.... bloody ell hope things start moving soon, can't go through this stress again...

As concerning as things are, this isn't remotely true. If hypothetically they shut the window today and made everyone play with the squads they have I'd still be pretty confident we could finish above the current squads of at least three of Luton, Sheffield United, Burnley, Bournemouth and Wolves.

Sounds great on paper, but when DCL gets injured who do you think will score the goals mate ? And also Mina is not around for us to drag that walking disaster Michael Keane off. I get the support bit, just don't get the misguided over confidence.