Summer transfer window 2023

He was very good for ages, and dipped a bit near the end....we also had a decent team.

He is shinning now in a terrible team.
Yeah, he has been good for them where he has no weight on his shoulders. I see somebody who has undoubted talent but also couldn’t handle the pressure. Unfairly or fairly it comes with the territory unfortunately. I liked Ross, and still do, but I do think he got his head turned and along with other factors decided to move on. I wish him the best but don’t think Everton need him back, I think we need to focus on the future and building a new foundation.

Yeah, he has been good for them where he has no weight on his shoulders. I see somebody who has undoubted talent but also couldn’t handle the pressure. Unfairly or fairly it comes with the territory unfortunately. I liked Ross, and still do, but I do think he got his head turned and along with other factors decided to move on. I wish him the best but don’t think Everton need him back, I think we need to focus on the future and building a new foundation.

Completely agree.

We need to move on.

Cant find the Ross Barkley thread and seen many many people wanting him back.

I loved ross, but he is doing EXACTLY what he did for us last time....also with the nagative stuff he was hounded out for!!

People are just so desperate for some ballers, that they are ignoring what the moaned about years ago.

He is not doing anything different, he was excellent for us, even with hounding and moaning.

He was very good for ages, and dipped a bit near the end....we also had a decent team.

He is shinning now in a terrible team.

He did OK for a spell mate with Lukaku, Deulofeu etc with Martinez giving him the freedom he craved, but he was terrible at Chelsea (apart from pre-season when he was allowed to play his own game), Nice and Villa fans couldnt wait to see the back of him.

He's suits Luton - he's had a few good months, no expectation and they let him play his own game. They let everything go through him. I'm convinced he'd be terrible here. Tell him to think and you can see the cogs spinning when he has the ball. No way would he be given the freedom he's given there.

Watched most of the Burnley game today.

Really liked the look of Fofana.

He's scored a couple already and worked hard and made some good runs off the CBs. All the stuff DCL used to do many years ago.

He won't be getting a game anytime soon at Chelsea so I'd be asking the question of season long loan as soon as the summer window opens.

Watched most of the Burnley game today.

Really liked the look of Fofana.

He's scored a couple already and worked hard and made some good runs off the CBs. All the stuff DCL used to do many years ago.

He won't be getting a game anytime soon at Chelsea so I'd be asking the question of season long loan as soon as the summer window opens.
He was an absolute handful

No way he’s 21 though, not having that

I'd take Barkley in a heartbeat to be honest. The "we need to move on" argument would carry more weight if we weren't so bereft of options. He'd walk into our team at the moment.
We wouldnt get the same Ross Barkley tho.

Luton have Ross Barkley, ex Chelsea, ex Everton player.
Everton would have Ross Barkley, local lad turned bad who snaked us to move to Chelsea and then saw his career bomb till he rocked up at a nothing club and caught the eye a few times in a few games.

He would be crying into his pillow after 2 games.

We wouldnt get the same Ross Barkley tho.

Luton have Ross Barkley, ex Chelsea, ex Everton player.
Everton would have Ross Barkley, local lad turned bad who snaked us to move to Chelsea and then saw his career bomb till he rocked up at a nothing club and caught the eye a few times in a few games.

He would be crying into his pillow after 2 games.
Like us fans then