Summer transfer window 2023

We’ve been linked with Wharton at Blackburn but I’m surprised we’ve not been linked to his midfield partner from the England under 21’s side, Angel Gomes, especially as Lille want Andre Gomes off us. You’d think a deal might be possible for both players switching? Would make life easy for the new kit man too.

We’ve been linked with Wharton at Blackburn but I’m surprised we’ve not been linked to his midfield partner from the England under 21’s side, Angel Gomes, especially as Lille want Andre Gomes off us. You’d think a deal might be possible for both players switching? Would make life easy for the new kit man too.
Both clubs could save money on name printing also

The vaults will not be kind.
There were an awful lot of people on her last season asking why on earth are we signing McNeil before cornet.
McNeil was one of the better players last year. I would like to see him fit and back in and around the first team in the current squad.

A Cornet-McNeil argument surely is not that vault worthy given the host of calamitous transfers in recent years.

Apparently that cb Gabriel we were after before he chose Arsenal, could be available along with Smith-Rowe. Not sure how true it is or even if he's any good but we are in need. Would people take him if available?

There are seven players mentioned in your post. At the moment three of them are injured and this is a trend that will likely continue all season. We'd be left pretty light if any of them were sold without a replacement
I wasn't advocating for any to be sold. Just speaking to Iwobi's priority when all players are fit.

If he goes, there has to be a replacement.