Summer transfer window 2023

Coadys not much better but dyche might have picked Keane anyway I do think we need a new centre back I’ve been saying that all summer while other people had tunnel vision about a striker but I don’t think coady was the one and a loan was always going to be the way to go with it because of the money situation.
I didn't say he was amazing but Coady was solid for us made a handful of mistakes in a season would have been squad member and back up on a two year deal now we are scratching around for a last minute loan while Keane is in the team who makes errors every game

Dreams of what should have been with Kudus, now joining West Ham for £40m.

At least we've got Maupay and might get Adams for a combined £30m.
We've offered £15m for Adams and apparently £25m for Gnonto, wouldve preferred £32m on Kudus and playing Cannon tbh
Couldve let Harrison stay at Leeds and used a loan on any old bang average back up striker and it wouldve been an improvement.
We seem happy to pay £25m for Gnonto when we couldve got him for £4m last summer but not £32m for Kudus because we might have been able to get him for £8m last year.

With nothing else likely to come in I would rather we give our young players an extended run in the team than go with the experienced players who have proven for the last 2 years they are relegation level players.

With nothing else likely to come in I would rather we give our young players an extended run in the team than go with the experienced players who have proven for the last 2 years they are relegation level players.
They’ve technically shown themselves to be very slightly better than relegation level so I wouldn’t be sure about dropping them for untried kids just yet with to huge games ahead this week and next

Drop Keane for Branthwaite though obviously