Summer transfer window 2023

It’s not that we don’t have funds , it’s that we aren’t allowed to spend them.

Bolasie 27m
Siggy 45m
Morgan 20m
Walcott 20m
Mina 27m
Gbamin 20m
Niasse 13m
Williams 11m
Tuson 27m
Gomes 20m
Sandro5m

And so far we have recouped 2m from the Morgan sale.

All the rest have either left for free or looking like they will run their contracts down

That’s more than 230m lost in players transactions on those players.

That’s why we can’t spend…

Even with Richy, we made 10m on him when the average price of a prem player increased by more than 20m ….

We are hamstrung atm and will be for a couple of years.
Next year we can spend again, new stadium and hopefully far better commercial deals

Now we’ve survived to stay in the PL, let’s all sit and watch as Man U, arsenal, Chelsea and co spend another 200m in this window while we shop in the “dented can” section and celebrate staying up again in another 12 months.
Doubt it chelsea will be spending another 200 millions...on the contrary they have to sell big time this window to stay within ffp limit

I’d take harry maguire on loan next season, I know many oh here wouldn’t. He was solid at Leicester and he was always on a hiding to noting at utd and costing 80mil. I know he’s on a lot of money, but he’s better than Keane, holgate, Godfrey and him and Tarkowski could be a good partnership, with Branthwaite as back up.

With our finances and the way dyche sets up, I think that would suit maguire

I’d take harry maguire on loan next season, I know many oh here wouldn’t. He was solid at Leicester and he was always on a hiding to noting at utd and costing 80mil. I know he’s on a lot of money, but he’s better than Keane, holgate, Godfrey and him and Tarkowski could be a good partnership, with Branthwaite as back up.

With our finances and the way dyche sets up, I think that would suit maguire

????

Yes he’s on 200k a week, And it seems utd want him out the door, who’s paying money for him at 30 and on big wages. If we could agree to half, It’s a cheaper deal than Coady. A lot of ifs and buts. Just imo it would be a good deal for a season.

Was just more confused how you acknowledged our financial issues then suggested a player that would command a big fee and well north of £100k p/w wages.

Inappropriate Behaviour
If we get offered the price we want for Onana im selling all day long. Im sick of hearing how hes full of potential. Based on what? Because Martinez said hes one of the best young talents in Europe? He had a couple of decentish games early on and thats about it. If he was half as good on the pitch as in the papers and on forums hed be a worldbeater but i havent seen anything like that yet.
Wow Zatara the hard man. Haven't got the brains to write a reasoned reply so gives it the middle finger hiding behind a computer. What a prick you are. If that's the level of debate on here then youse can shove it. Cba if it's just a forum for knobheads.

Yes he’s on 200k a week, And it seems utd want him out the door, who’s paying money for him at 30 and on big wages. If we could agree to half, It’s a cheaper deal than Coady. A lot of ifs and buts. Just imo it would be a good deal for a season.

As a loan .. Difficult to tell whether his heart would be in it and whether he's a bit too big-time-charlie for us now. Obviously it's very speculative they'd take 100k a week.