Summer transfer window 2023

Problem is player power though. If Chelsea and City are in for him his head will be turned. You might be able to demand a big fee but these days players tend to get their moves in the end.
Oh true. It’s always how long clubs like us can keep these players. Same as Eze.
We have to keep filling up at the bottom and then sell near the top. It’s how we stay afloat and finish 14th every season.
Sighs.

It’s painful to watch for anyone that cares!!

Maybe another winger to give us options and Maupay replaced with a proper striker and we’re there or thereabouts.

- I’d get dele out on loan this season to see how he gets on before we play him anymore games and Gbamin then replace anyone else who leaves/sold.
Feels like a decent clear out this year which is what we’ve been crying out for…👍

Last season of his contract, it would be prime Everton to have a player like this, loan him out where he does well then unable to sign him because bigger clubs come in.....

The thing with Dele is we have to pay spurs £10m if he plays another 7 games (not including friendlies). So unless Dyche really sees a point in playing him it could be seen as a waste of money.

No one knows if he’s ever going to rediscover his form, but the odds are stacked against him.

He knows little mate.

One of the main reason's why I am contemplating starting up a Patreon account (apart from making some extra pocket money) is so I can publically call out these chancers in the EFC social media world who have played a big part in turning online Evertonians into doom mongering bedwetters.
Before I subscribe to this can you confirm, you'll refer to yourself in the third person, comically misspell words, blindly support (for a few months) our worst ever CEO and bad mouth Blues fans. Your 20p subscription depends on your answer.
Thanks in advance.
Danjuma is a good addition but we desperately need a CF in the mould of DCL and not someone as diametrically opposed as Maupay.

Some of the figures quoted for gray seem low, one story I read said £7m, I don’t get the point in us selling for that low a fee. It should be more in the £12m to £15m, at least then we could sign someone else.
I won’t read to much into figures quoted in papers and online. As stupid as this club can be at times, I can’t see them selling gray for the same price we sold simms for. It will be in that region 12-15 mil at least.

looking at the relegated teams squads they still have some notable players like james justin, dewsbury-hall, ndidi, iheanacho, livramento, bella-kotchap, ward prowse, sulemana, alcaraz, lavia, adams, harrison, sinisterra, gnonto etc.