Summer transfer window 2023

Also a 20+ goals a season player would not be a 20 goals a season player for us in our current set up.

We need options to get us up the pitch quicker and to make better decisions once we are up there before anything else. It's not like we are missing hatfulls of chances, we need to make the chances first.
Of course that's true. Haaland would do well to reach double figures here. And the new additions - if true - won't be a miracle solution to our problems. Baby steps...

We need someone of the ilk of Mikel Madar. Beautiful, majestic hair. Best number 9 in my lifetime. And no, don't come at me with your Ibrahima Bakayoko, Brett Angell, Oumar Niasse, Shani Tarasha, John Spencer, Enner Valencia, Lacina Traore, Joe Max-Moore, Denis Stracqualursi, et al.
In all seriousness, that is some list of "talent". I would actually struggle to rank from best to worst. And I am sure I have forgotten some obvious names

Any striker is a step up from Maupay at this point, just wish they'd make any signing at this point to just settle the fanbase a bit.