Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully any loan included a permanent fee attached because missing out on Zouma not having that option would/could lead to an increased fee for any player.

I see you have all whipped yourselves up into a frenzy thinking that we are going to pull off all these amazing deals before the deadline.

The fume on here will be something to behold.

However, I hope though on Friday you all will be able to look back on the window with perspective. We have got rid of a heap of deadwood and recruited some top prospects.

Ah, you know who was on the list?
I highly doubt any of the people who we think would be on the list are actually on it. No one on here was saying anything about Zaha and he appears to be #1. The most common shouts on here have been Neres and Lozano and I just don't think we are smart enough to have gotten either right.

For what it's worth no one was shouting about Gbamin, Sidibe or Lossl either. There may have been a few posts about how good Kean was before the rumors started but I don't think anyone thought we could seriously get him at that point. I just don't think anyone knows until it starts to trickle out.

David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david) Tweeted:
Everton midfielder James McCarthy is currently driving to London after Crystal Palace agreed a fee £3m to sign the 28yo Republic of Ireland international from #EFC. He will undergo a medical and finalise personal terms on Wednesday before completing a move to Selhurst Park #CPFC

I highly doubt any of the people who we think would be on the list are actually on it. No one on here was saying anything about Zaha and he appears to be #1. The most common shouts on here have been Neres and Lozano and I just don't think we are smart enough to have gotten either right.

For what it's worth no one was shouting about Gbamin, Sidibe or Lossl either. There may have been a few posts about how good Kean was before the rumors started but I don't think anyone thought we could seriously get him at that point. I just don't think anyone knows until it starts to trickle out.

The modus operandi was big fees / smaller wages.

Gbamin would fit this. Kean does too, though his fee was actually very reasonable in this market.

Zaha / Doucoure would surely be
Massive fees / Huge wages.

Unless our other targets have worked out more cost effective than anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.