Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been watching SSN they've been comparing VVD and Maguire and the stats they are using appear to make Maguire a better player, Dules won, what the hell is a duel in football never heard that before, they are just making sh1t up.. I'm getting real sick of this nonsense Maguire wouldn't be fit would wipe VVD's arse. Everything to do with sports media is gone pure rubbish.

This is why we make fun of people who throw stats at us when discussing footballers.

Looking at our attacking option in comparison to our top 6 rivals how do we stack up?

City and them lot streaks ahead.

Arsenal:

Ozil
Aube
Lacazette
Pepe
Cabellos

Chelsea:

Pedro
Willian
Pulisic
Abraham
Giroud

United:

Martial
Dybala (highly possible)
Rashford
Mata
Sanchez

Spurs:

Kane
Son
Ali
Moura
Lamela
Eriksen

Everton:

Richarlison
Bernard
Kean
Walcott
Sigurdsson
DCL

Hmmm.

Any injury to either Bernard, Kean or Richarlison we are in serious bother imo.
I know we finished strongly last season but feel zouma was a big part of that but I don't think we are top 6 rivals as even with the quality of potential reported signings will need time to gel just like last season .

Just been watching SSN they've been comparing VVD and Maguire and the stats they are using appear to make Maguire a better player, Dules won, what the hell is a duel in football never heard that before, they are just making sh1t up.. I'm getting real sick of this nonsense Maguire wouldn't be fit would wipe VVD's arse. Everything to do with sports media is gone pure rubbish.
Why have you got a cob on coz sky say Maguire is just as good as Van Lady Boy?

Looking at our attacking option in comparison to our top 6 rivals how do we stack up?

City and them lot streaks ahead.

Arsenal:

Ozil
Aube
Lacazette
Pepe
Cabellos

Chelsea:

Pedro
Willian
Pulisic
Abraham
Giroud

United:

Martial
Dybala (highly possible)
Rashford
Mata
Sanchez

Spurs:

Kane
Son
Ali
Moura
Lamela
Eriksen

Everton:

Richarlison
Bernard
Kean
Walcott
Sigurdsson
DCL

Hmmm.

Any injury to either Bernard, Kean or Richarlison we are in serious bother imo.

That lot one injury away from playing Shaquiri or Origi - nowhere near City’s level

Why have you got a cob on coz sky say Maguire is just as good as Van Lady Boy?
It's not just that, that one just happens to be the most ridiculous thing said in what seems to be a campaign of saying ridiculous things.. I guess I'm just pissed that sport news reporting has become wow I talked to friends about football when I was 12, you have 2 grown ass men debating over who was the best Asian player signed to a premier league team in 1997. Reporting has gone very immature.

just a little something to read while we wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.