Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible news but I’ve heard Danny Welbeck will certainly be joining us before the windows out.
This was pretty much a deal done weeks ago.
don't know why people look down at him, Our squad depth is absolute paper and I would rather have him come off the bench than Niasse who shins the ball out for a goal kick when we're chasing a goal at the 85th minute or Tosun who just chases everything down and fouls people.
new striker > DCL > Welbeck
be fine with that tbh.

Really cant see Brands or Silva wanting someone who has a poorer goal scoring record than DCL over the past 3 seasons, certainly not as a main number 9 anyway.

He’s been a free agent a couple of weeks now, why would the club wait, when he could be training with the rest of the squad, getting fit and use to how we play.
Not happening

Only passing on info I’ve heard today.
Without going into to much detail.

I was with breedon aggregates in Leeds for a meeting today.
After getting the biz done it was time for light hearted talk! Football!
apparently one of the team there had be out on a golfing trip with his buddy who is linked in some way to Welbeck! Welbeck also on the trip!
He’s stated he’s wanted to move up north & he’s coming to Everton.
The two guys on that note have also placed two nice sized bets, when it was at 10 to 1.

There either right or there gonna lose a shed load of money. Personally I’d rather not have him.

apparently one of the team there had be out on a golfing trip with his buddy who is linked in some way to Welbeck! Welbeck also on the trip!
The two guys on that note have also placed two nice sized bets, when it was at 10 to 1.

There either right or there gonna lose a shed load of money. Personally I’d rather not have him.

We’re not signing him don’t worry

He’s been a free agent a couple of weeks now, why would the club wait, when he could be training with the rest of the squad, getting fit and use to how we play.
Not happening
He’ll sign for someone. It could be after the transfer window though. No rush with a free agent.

You can`t even spelt your own user name correctly !!!!!!

@orly
Is there a particular name for this colour of weasel

Cheers for the heads up mate. Just got odds of 9-1 so ain't missing out and put £1 on it.

Quids in

Status
Not open for further replies.