Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Djibril Sidibe, up for sale for 15million euros, apparently. He was exceptional attacking in a four four two that year Jardim won the league, but looking at how Mendy fared at man city he could have same issues. Might be worth signing though if he can reclaim his best form, Monaco have been garbage for 18 months.

Djibril Sidibe, up for sale for 15million euros, apparently. He was exceptional attacking in a four four two that year Jardim won the league, but looking at how Mendy fared at man city he could have same issues. Might be worth signing though if he can reclaim his best form, Monaco have been garbage for 18 months.

What, two crippling long term injuries?

To be fair to Mendy his major issue has just been fitness and his constant injury problems, I’ve been very impressed with him when he has played

No

Nothing all weekend. Bored bored bored. My netflix just froze and asked 'are you there?' and now I'm having an existential crisis. Just in talks with a top striker would do me over for a week.

So many heads on the verge of popping in here Haha Marcel ain't on his jollys, he's off negotiating for players, so just calm down and see how it unfolds, by the end of this week. Now it looks like the Lookman deal is mostly done, Mccarthy looks to be going to Palace too, we'll probably see the green light on us buying a few more players. They know what we need, and they'll be looking to do it all too. It would of been great to get them all in early, but as long as they come in, that's all that matters.

On August 8th, we riot

Status
Not open for further replies.