Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, Gana goes he will leave a massive and I mean massive hole in our midfield that’s needs sorting, he gives the midfield something no one else does that we have ENERGY
If he wants out let him go, I'm sick to the teeth of playing with 2 defensive mids every game anyway. Get a few attacking minded players with pace and just go on the all out attack won't need 2 defensive mids then Gomez would do on his own, and we have an extra man going forward.

Not really sure what youre gettin at here, just stating the point that im not sure we will be able to effectively execute our system without the league's leading no. 4
Well seems as you put it li
Not really sure what youre gettin at here, just stating the point that im not sure we will be able to effectively execute our system without the league's leading no. 4
Well seems as you put it like that...now am worried.

Window shuts TWO weeks on Thursday (8th August). By Thursday, the window will have been open for 10 weeks. Barely 20% of the window to go.

Hell of a lot needs to happen, both incomings and outgoings for this to resemble anywhere close to a respectable window.

Hearing Tosun really looks like this without all that toppik and hair dye pre game and he brushes the fibres with a toffee apple to keep them in place. Sell.
_20190721_185307.JPG

Honestly, im really worried about the impending gana sale. A lot of people think that he is a player that is easily replaced - a defensive buffer that we will find at a great price.

Whilst i will wish him all the best, his position needs to be a priority going forward, he has been the bedrock of our relative 'success'. I really worry about the midfield impact the likes of Gomes will have, and whether it was even worth buying him, if we dont set up like that.

We haven’t had any success and he was relegated with Villa. There are other players out there and other formations

Status
Not open for further replies.