Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Fekir going to Betis for £25m? He almost joined the RS for £60m a year ago and he had a decent season.

It’s the kind of signing we should be all after considering he covers every attacking position.
Not really.

He might be leaving because he cant cover every position upfront. Last year, Lyon was playing 4-2-3-1 and he was the N°10. Basically, this is the only position where he is comfortable. But he is way better than Siggy so it is a big yes for me.

And by the way, i saw few times over here this Sangare dude from Toulouse, like, for real ? Do someone actually saw him play ? And you want him to replace Gana ? LOL lets take Baningime or Davies for the role they re way better than him.

Not really.

He might be leaving because he cant cover every position upfront. Last year, Lyon was playing 4-2-3-1 and he was the N°10. Basically, this is the only position where he is comfortable. But he is way better than Siggy so it is a big yes for me.

And by the way, i saw few times over here this Sangare dude from Toulouse, like, for real ? Do someone actually saw him play ? And you want him to replace Gana ? LOL lets take Baningime or Davies for the role they re way better than him.
Davies or Baningime LOL

As suspected, we want 10m

That can and does happen to any player.
Fekir is a 70 mil rated player going for buttons.
for a reason, RS had him take unveil pictures and everything, then ran the hell out after Medicals even when offered a discount. There is clearly something there that suggest He might have a short career or lose allot of mobility for the top level

Last edited:
As suspected, we want 10m

for a reason, RS had him take unveil pictures and everything, then ran the hell out after Medicals even when offered a discount. There is clearly something there that suggest He might have a short career or lose allot of mobility for the top level

£8mil is double what I thought we’d get, take it & run. If true, the cheek of us wanting what we just got Delph for lol

Status
Not open for further replies.